Monday, November 16, 2009

Nathan

Nathan is leaving on his mission to Kenya, Africa tomorrow. I thought this picture from his visit here this summer was really cute. It will be fun to compare it to another when he gets back in two years. I think Jude might change a little bit...

Its Nathan's famous thoughtful look, I especially like the sunset on his face!
Oh yeah! Paul and Adam had a good time on the jet ski with Alan.

Noah was a little more timid in the water, and really, who could blame him? Take a look at the color of that water.

Nathan, Adam, Paul and Kyle had a blast. Good times at Lake Manawa. We'll miss you Nathan and we are sooo proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. ahh, sweet post. We just said goodbye to him. He's pretty awesome!
    Good job on all the updates, looks like your family has been having some fun. Your boys are so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete