Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Noah's Christmas

We had SOOOO much snow this Christmas and all Noah ever wanted to do was go out and play in it. Our steps on the back deck were so thick with snow that Noah was sledding down them. Climbing back up was the hard part, but he even had a good time doing that.

Showing off his hard work!

Santa brought Noah a remote controlled walking roaring dinosaur Christmas morning. Everyone was having a good time with it. Noah especially enjoyed chasing Jude with it. Jude... didn't enjoy it so much.

Noah BEGGED this year to make a Ninjabread house with me. Yep, it's just a regular old gingerbread house, but I guess if your a 4 year old boy ninjabread sounds a LOT cooler.

Santa Clause came to Noah's preschool as a surprise and he was absolutely terrified. I realized it wasn't going to go well when we were walking in. Noah was nervous and he asked me if he was going to get shots? I guess the three flu shots this year traumatized him a little more than I thought. So, there was a lot of crying at first, then he tried really hard to look happy and tell Santa what he wanted. He didn't quite pull it off though.

1 comment:

  1. Ninjabread house, I'll have to remember that one. You two look so cute in that picture. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete