Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Destination Imagination

Saturday we headed up to Ames, Iowa for the State Finals in Destination Imagination. Carmen Long, Paul, Jett Keller, Jason Cruise (coach), Wynn Keller, Adam and Thomas Cruise did a marvelous job presenting skits and demonstrating a structure they had built. Hopes were very high that they would win and get to go to globals in Knoxville.
Yep. The whole family went this time. This picture is more than a little depressing for me... I guess I'll have to start wearing high heels everyday instead of just Sunday if I'm going to stand by Paul anymore.


They got second place which was totally AWESOME, but I think initially everyone was a little disappointed when the team name was called.
I think as it sunk in everyone was really happy with the great job they had done and they were very happy to show off their cool medals. CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment