Lego Night at the Mortensen house, pants optional.
Man oh man, do my boys love ice cream. Jude starts off with a spoon, then figures he could get a better grip with his hand.
Its hard to stay in discipline mode when they take the punishment and look that cute doing it.
Suddenly we realize we haven't heard jude in a while and everyone goes to look for him. He just passed out on his bedroom floor. It looks like we need to draw a chalk outline of him. That boy was wiped out.
One of my few favorite things about cold weather, I love the hats!
Sick Jude. Dave took this one at 3 in the morning.
Have you ever seen a more pathetic looking little sick baby? Jude had the flu for almost two weeks and all he wanted was to be held by his mom... which I rather enjoyed. I just wish he hadn't been so miserable.
Even Smokey was giving Jude some TLC.
Of course he is back to do some trick riding now that is feeling like himself again. How do they grow up so fast?
Alan, Annette and their baby Kendra Jo getting ready to blow out the candles on Alan's birthday cake.
Noah is SUCH a grandpa's boy. I get the impression that the feeling is very mutual!
Geez louise mom, stop taking pictures already!
I guess when your baby puts the lens cap back on, it might be time to give it a break.



You look THAT good at 3 am! Everyone is getting so big.
ReplyDeleteI was listening to Laura Ingraham online while looking at your wonderful photos, and was trying to figure out where the music was coming from? lol!
ReplyDeleteNice Blog!
Paula