Jude mostly loved it because he was in a car without a seatbelt. What could be better?
Noah checking out the super long horned cow thing.
I kind of thought Jude would just hang out, but he really got to have some fun too.
Of course, he also got to hang with me or Dave while the big boys did the big rides. That is Expedition Everest in the background. It was everyone's favorite roller coaster... we had a lot of favorites!
My bug eyed boys getting ready to see the 3D Bug's Life show. The funniest thing was that as we were walking out Adam said he liked it because he didn't see any people holding the bugs like at other shows. Umm. Adam? Did you know it was a movie and not a live show? Maybe that boy does need his glasses after all.
Noah was a little too scared to ride Dinosaur at first, so Dave took pictures of him on the decorations outside while Paul Adam and I rode it. By the end of the night he was LOVING it. I know he got to ride t at least 3 times. Animal Kingdom is still our favorite park at DisneyWorld. We were there two days and didn't even get to do all the fun stuff. Sounds like a good excuse to go back.
What fun! Yes go back..and take me!
ReplyDeleteAhh, I can't wait till tomorrow. I'm going to show him the hippo first thing. He'll love it! Thanks for thinking of him!
ReplyDeleteI think that we should try Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay. That would be a fun trip too. I love the pictures of our boys. They are getting so big.
ReplyDelete