
Typhoon Lagoon is one of Disney's waterparks and it is awesome. Every 90 seconds a giant typhoon wave comes. Paul and Adam are bracing for it in the white shirts in the middle. Dave thought he could take it, but he got thrown down just like the rest of us.

There was a big little kid section that Noah had a blast at. Everything was just right for him to do by himself. His favorite was the tube slide.

Paul is looking pretty big toting Jude around on his hip. Jude slept through some of the fun, but had fun playing in the shallow water and sand.

Adam always wants to be helpful and is just crazy about Jude.

All my boys at the exit to Typhoon Lagoon. Yeah, I think they had a good time!
Hmm. I just noticed there is no swimsuit picture of me? I wonder how that happened??
ReplyDelete