Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Last FULL day at DisneyWorld... what a day.

Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios was a fireworks, water spraying, live action, movie projection spectacular. It ended with all the characters floating by on a ferry. The boys loved it.

We just happened to sit in the section where the before mentioned water spraying effects got caught on the breeze and soaked us pretty good. I've learned you can never go wrong with rain ponchos in Florida!

There was a lot of waiting for the show to get started. Everyone took it pretty well and enjoyed doing the wave... over and over.

The extra magic hours where awesome our last night. We were just walking right on to all the rides at the Magic Kingdom. Jude Loved the little kiddie rides like Winnie the Pooh.

One last pic to say goodbye. The lighting was always changing colors. It was stunning.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I will never give you a hard time again about not blogging...you blogged the SHIZ out of it this time!!! I LOVE that pic of adam and jude, he is sooo dang happy...so cute!

    ReplyDelete