
Adam and Noah thinking it is pretty cool in the aquarium. Noah is making a fish face because he is being a fish in the picture, obviously! That was a cute little tunnel for kids.

Dave, Paul and Adam wanted to sit in the SPLASH ZONE for the dolphin and Killer Whale shows. I sat up above with Jude and Noah. They got completely soaked by five killer whale tails. I was cracking up and I was VERY happy with my decision to be in the nose bleed section.

Noah feeding the stingrays uncooked shrimp. (of course, cooked shrimp from Red Lobster would have been cheaper, but not as much fun.) Noah thought the rays were enjoying it so much I caught him eating one too.. GROSS!! Those rays were NOT bashful, they would practically climb out of the tank to get at the shrimp.

It looks like Dave is feeding the dolphins baby Jude hands... the dolphin actually went for it once. Luckily they are pretty nice and just gave Jude a start, but let go quick. I think this was the favorite activity of the whole vacation. Everyone loved feeding the dolphins fish and getting to pet their bottom jaws.

I was a little grossed out the first time I tried feeding the rays. But Paul enjoyed watching me freak out. Hey, at least I didn't drop Jude.

Paul and Adam did great feeding them. Adam even rubbed his finger over their teeth and told me not to worry. They aren't sharp, just flat. Whew. Maybe that is the kind of information a mom would like to learn from Animal Planet.... and then he actually had to ask me why SeaWorld doesn't let you do shark feedings??
Everyone had a great time. They had the two biggest roller coasters of our trip. The Kraken, which has aways been my fav and the new Manta. Paul had a great time because there was just no line at all and he was the only one big enough to ride, which made it twice as fun for him. Unfortunately Adam wasn't tall enough for either and was pretty sad. Next time. Always plans for Next Time.
I'm jealous! :) I was laughing out loud at your "grossed out face." Too funny.
ReplyDeleteSuzie, you are sooooo brave, ok not really butt it is great for a laugh!!
ReplyDeleteI like how you changed your blog background to match your photos. Now I just think you are bragging. Ohh, look at me and how I got to got to go to sunny Florida and you all had to stay in cold Iowa! Just kidding. It looks like you had tons of fun. I am just jealous.
ReplyDelete