
Adam and Paul wanting to take a boat out for a spin on the walk back to our hotel room.

Ok. I know this makes me sound old, BUT this is totally the Gary Coleman "what choo talking about Willis?" look. TOOO Cute.

Hello sweet Adam!

Self portrait of the perfect day.
75 degrees and sunny, relaxing on a hammock between two palm trees on a white sand beach with my sweet baby and Jude. Paul, Adam and Noah having a great time playing in the sand and water. It made for a nice break from all the excitement of Disney.

Adam, Paul and Noah had fun digging for clams on the beach. That is Space Mountain in the background.

Paul's natural cute smile. He is getting so big. Another couple inches and he will have overtaken me. The Grand Floridian Hotel is the backdrop.

Noah showing off his treasure. The boys BEGGED us to keep them... ewww.

My white boys got totally sunburned. I can't believe I ALWAYS make them wear swim shirts, but somehow in Florida I didn't think they would need them??? Crazy. I know.
Woo Woo! My Aunt has got some sexy legs!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDelete