Friday, February 5, 2010

Downtown Disney

My pirates. Adam looks so stinkin cute in this one, I couldn't resist putting up. There was a lot to see and do at Downtown Disney.

Shopping was of course my favorite. Noah liked trying on the hat that looked like Stitch was eating his head.
Paul thought the giant sea monster made of Legos at LegoLand was pretty cool. It was actually out in the water which seemed like a pretty cool trick.

Adam. always good for a really big dramatic reaction. Here he and Noah are being eaten by a Lego great white shark. I have also seen this exact expression being chased by dinosaurs and on roller coaster pictures. Comes in handy more often than you might think.

I'm a REAL boy!! Jude at honestly the ONLY place in Disney quest where I could set him down. The big boys all LOVED it. It was five stories of video games and virtual reality stuff, from designing your own roller coaster to rafting down a river in the jungle. Unfortunately they didn't allow strollers and there was nothing for Jude except for this little pinned area with a giant Pinnochio. Oh well. Made for a cute picture at least!

1 comment:

  1. Do you know what would have made your vacation even better??? If you had your niece and her family with you!!
    Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete