
We got into Park Fair for breakfast at the last minute. It was our last day and we didn't have time for much else before we flew out. It wasn't as girly as I originally wanted, I mean it was no Cinderella's Royal Table, but I thought it was better than nothing. For the most part, the boys took it like men.

Everyone was VERY relieved to see Tigger. Now that is a character everyone liked.

Mary Poppins was curious about how many Nannies I was traveling with. hee hee. Jude reached over and grabbed her very fancy white dress. She said, "since you were so kind as to share your eggs with me, I shall share a kiss with you." Jude was fascinated!

Well. She left her mark on him! The other boys all thought it was hilarious and were VERY glad it was Jude and not them. I'm pretty sure Noah was hiding under the table at this point.

Paul and Alice in Wonderland. You can see how comfortable he was...
All of my boys agreed that the would gladly let me take my granddaughters to Cinderella's Castle. Wow. What an offer.
It was a great trip and we all had a blast getting away together. However. If I continue to blog for 5 pictures about every meal I will be doing this for a very LONG time. So I'll try to skip to the good stuff.
I love that picture of Jude! It should be blown up and framed! He's soooo adorable!
ReplyDeleteAnd I liked your "boys in a tote" comment :)
Awesome! I love Paul's face..priceless. Um..your family picture at the top of the blog is AWESOME! When did you get that done..it turned out so good. I love pictures.
ReplyDelete