Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hollywood Studios

Paul and Noah loved The Tower of Terror. Adam... not so much.

Adam got to hang with me and Jude and the camera quite a bit at Hollywood Studios.

Aerosmith's Rockin Rollercoaster was much more his style.

Cute baby Jude playing with the 3D glasses at the Muppet Show. Mostly I think he was just happy to get out of the stroller.

Every time I see Charles Krauthammer I think he reminds me of a muppet but I can't remember which one. When I saw this guy at the show I got so excited I had to take a picture. He is Sam the Eagle... just in case its been bothering you too.

1 comment:

  1. Hollywood Studios was my favorite too. It was fun to see how excited Noah was to ride tower for terror. I can't believe he loved it so much. You had to put a picture of your loverboy on the blog though. What is up with that?

    ReplyDelete